Our investment plan for TG1 is the same as for all our early stage, exploration investments:
- Invest early (way before the main, initial drilling event)
- Patiently wait till the drilling event approaches (late 2022)
- Free carry and take some profit prior to the initial drill results
- Hold a position into the result
- Reassess the plan based on the initial results.
[Memo Assessment - 27-Apr-2023]:
Grade = C
We first Invested in TG1 at 20 cents and then Increased our Position again at 18.5 cents.
As the TG1 share price did not run on the results of any of its drilling campaigns, we did not sell any TG1 shares since this Memo was published last May.
With “Market Risk” materialising, the company’s share price fell to ~6.6 cents, in line with the broader sentiment for risky small cap explorers.
We are still confident in our long term Investment in TG1, however we recognise that we may have mistimed our second entry point.
General updates from TG1
Rare earths in rock chips? [14-Nov-2022]
Option to acquire Pilbara nickel-copper-PGE project [21-Nov-2022]